Frrole may collect information from you in several ways.
When you use our website, you may choose to provide certain information directly to us to request more information or services, including personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”), for example, your name, email address, company name, phone number and other information.
When you visit our Website or use an App, some information will be automatically collected. For example, when you visit our Website your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, and the website you visited before our site are logged automatically (“Usage Information”). In addition, when you use an App, the following types of Usage Information may all be logged automatically:
- Type of mobile device you use
- Operating system of your mobile device
- Wireless carrier
- Browser type
- Precise geographic location (Technical information about your device, system, App software, and peripherals
Third-party advertisers on the Site and App may also place or read cookies on your browser. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site and App or all functionality of the applicable Service. While most browsers are set up to automatically accept cookies, you may change your settings to prevent this from happening. Please note that not accepting cookies may prohibit our Site and other Web pages from operating properly in providing you with a personalized experience.
We use Personal Information and Usage Information for the following purposes:
- operate and improve our Website, Apps, products, and services;
- understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Website, Apps, products, and services;
- track, collate, and analyze your use of the Website and/or App
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- provide and deliver products and Services you request;
- to send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- link or combine it with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
- with your consent, for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
- our resellers, distributors, and other service providers who work with us and need access to your information to do that work;
- in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company.
We may also share aggregated anonymous or de-identified information.
The Website is not directed to children under the age of 13.